Monday 2 July 2018

Week 2 - On-arrival Training

From 11th till 15th of December 2017. was organized EVS On-arrival Training in MC Brežice. Well organized place with a park aren't for a first time organized that kind of event. That looks good after shocks that I got in time that I arrived in Črnomelj. Also that's a first time that I had a proper internet connection, so I'm used to tell everybody that I'm fine.
In general On-arrival training is a good platform to inform to all thing that's important during the EVS. The little smaller group that organizers expect was a great chance to everybody to tell why and what expect during the EVS projects. Also it was mentored by good organized trainers and coordinator with experience and willing to get to know us better. The highlights are loot of exercises during every morning, that connects to our EVS projects, video shotting for one personal project and walking outside and speaking with other volunteers.
In general great experience that will try to keep in my mind for longest as I can. Črnomelj, Ljubljana, Sežana, Ajdovščina, Trbovlje, Murska Sobota and Koper, i hope that see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment