Sunday 24 June 2018

Week 1 - The new beginning

Friday 08.12.2017. The new beginning starts in Pancevo around 6 AM. After traveling around 8 hours with buses(Pancevo - Belgrade and Belgrade - Novo Mesto) I was in Novo Mesto, the biggest city in south-east part of Slovenia and around 40 minutes away from my new home - Crnomelj. At the bus station my new colleagues in job waits for me to pick me up and travel me to final destination for today. That was my project coordinator Bostjan Matjasic and coordinator of intergeneration house in Crnomelj Andreja Stajdohar. They drove me first to Intergeneration house in Crnomelj(latter Hisa Sadezi Druzbe Crnomelj or HSD Crnomelj). Dejan was waiting for me to introduce my work place and what I need to do. After that I was placed in unfinished flat in the nearest block. That is also their problem, how they don't expect from me and other boy to arrive very soon. So lot things are missing including internet. That my contacts was cut off for a few days. I temp to have some time to meet better my new place and to plan my trip to Brezice next week for On-arrival EVS training.

Saturday 09.12.2017. Outside was snowing. It was better that rain last night. Also Dejan was contact me to make sure that all right for me. But that was last contact between me and his, but if you ask me, that's great news. Also that day I meet my colleague during the project - Ndue Kolaba from Albania. From his contact very interesting contact for a first time. First few days we was together and trying to meet a city of Crnomelj as better as we can. On Sunday 10.12.2017. we was spend time to plan our trip to Brezice. And also to write first e-mail and messages in the local bar, because this bar had wi-fi. The journey continues next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment